Monday, July 9, 2012

 I feel like I have been MIA lately and now it's time to upload a million photos. So, here it goes.... the last three weeks or so of my life ; )

About three weeks ago... the place I used to dance growing up: RGBT had its' 20th year anniversary and so some alumni came back to be a part of the special day. 
Pictured: Molly, Tina, & Myself 

*Some of my best friends were made at dance and to this day we are all close*

We performed a TANGO

Alums

Next came cheer camp week
Such a fun week where I was able to work with various ages and helping them with cheer leading fundamentals as well as acting like a kid again myself. Jami (the other coach) set up cheer camp activities and I must say she did an amazing job! She is so creative, energetic, and fun to be around. Jami, thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!








A quick shout out to GUS. He is friend's dog who recently got fixed and looked to sad but cute in his blow-up neck brace thing.

At the end of the week, Pat & I had a special date lunch in Ithaca.
Delicious Mexican at Cantina

Pat stopped for a rest with this woman in the commons

I am officially old!! my ten year reunion was last weekend!

My friend Breanne and myself with our husbands at Green Derby

I made these pinterest inspired 'popsickle' cupcakes for our reunion picnic

The beautiful Keuka lake started my summer week vacation

Tubing with Pat and Ellie

The boat ride(s) was so fun yet relaxing!

Me & the hubs at the lake

Made some festive cupcakes to bring to the lake for fourth of July

Another view of the yummy cupcakes

They seemed to be a hit with Ellie & Drew who took up a collection of the stars that topped the cupcakes.

The twins: Cal & Caroline (Drew & Ellie's siblings) 


Pat enjoyed my trifle so much, he decided to drink it! 

My mom & I were fortunate enough to fly into the city for an over night trip for our annual mother daughter vacation.

Some of the pics from are getaway...Ate an amazing dinner @ McCormick & Schmicks. We did a lot of walking, sight seeing, eating, shopping, and laughing a whole lot at the comedy club.

My purchases... gotta love the NYC shopping!

The next day I enjoyed the refreshing pool with my mom & Jen.
How cute are these fruit slices?!?!

Can't forget my annual summer hike/jog up the Watkins Glen Gorge. 
This picture just makes me laugh so I decided to include it...  : P

My weekend ended celebrating these chica's Birthdays: Kelly V & Melissa making a wish!

We thought it was a good idea to cut the cake together... no big deal right?! lol

Now unfortunately, break week is over and Summer School has officially begun. (waa waa waa)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are a cupcake master! Those are so cute! Lovely photos - looks like you've been having fun! :)


    sorelle in style | SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete