Friday, June 8, 2012


I  figured that I would switch it up this week and add a little more about me and what I do...

I AM: A contract sub(looking for a full time teaching gig), an adjunct instructor at the local community college, cheerleading coach, dance instructor, & apartment manager. THE BEST ADVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED:The song by Leann Womack and reiterated my mother... "If you have the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance!" MY FAVORITE TREND RIGHT NOW:Anything bright/bold. I AM TERRIFIED OF:Failure/rejection...ohyeah,and RIDES!!! I PLAN TO CONQUER THIS FEAR BY: Putting myself out there more... and I don't plan on conquering my fear of rides any time soon! : P  AT THE TOP OF MY BUCKET LIST: BABY?? MAKES ME HAPPY: Time with family and friends, laughing, and being active! AFTER WORK YOU'LL FIND ME:Up in the gym working on my fitness or spending time with the husband & dogs! THIS SUMMER I'LL BE: working and enjoying the weekends more since for the first time in ten years I will not be waitressing!! (YAY!) : )  CITIES OR BEACHES? Beaches! Gotta love the sun!  I AM MOST INSPIRED BY: Those who are true to themselves and passionate about something they love!

Last weeked was our annual Spring Recital and I figured I would share some of the pieces I choreographed:


My Advanced Ballet Girls


My Jazz Girls


These are from this past winter season, but I wanted to share what I do/am passionate about...


The JV & Varsity cheerleaders working together

This was one of my JV cheerleaders Christmas half time routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment