Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend... more importantly... My Birthday Weekend

This past weekend was an amazing mini vacation that included tons of celebrating with friends and family for the memorial day holiday, but more importantly, my birthday! : P  It all started Thursday night with 2300 at Corning Glass Museum which is an event with live glassblowing, live music, and food & drinks. It is like a large social event that I like to refer to as my free Birthday party when it rolls around in May.

Disclamer:** Be prepared for tons of photos and how many times I can fit the word "Birthday" in a sentence**

Mani/Pedi ready with a bright neon pink color for the Bday weekend

Mine and my mom's Besties at the cellar after 2300.



Me and the BF (Tina)

Pre-Bday shots at Atlas
note to self: good afforable drinks! Need to go there more!

Friday was low key
Shaq is my little man and I love how Chanel always tries to "photo jump" ( jump in the picture at the last minute) haha

My B-day morning started with @ Barnes & Nobles with some Starbucks<3

and it was off to corning for the art/glass fest...

One of my favorite foods is soup, so how else would I want to spend my Bday lunch?!



Some of Bday goodies

My first time trying a coronarita @ Chilli's... I wasn't mad at it...


That night, we went back to Corning...
This is the purple fountain (they must have know purple was my favorite color)

Tribute Journy Band

Me and the hubbs

Jordan & Abby

The night eneded with fireworks

A memorial day picnick with friends & family took place at our house
Pictured: my pretty friends

close up

One of the dishes I preparred... tomato, basil(from my garden) & mozzerella

Party people


Twizzlers

Not the best picture... but I loved theses fancy animal cups I got from TJ MAX for the party


Us enjoying our firepit that night

and I'll leave you with this project I am working on... coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment