Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello/Goodbye

I am not sure what to think of mother nature's bipolar attitude, but I am trying to keep myself preoccupied with crafting, cooking, and what have you... Just Friday, I was laying out bricks and mulch in the almost 80 degree weather and then Sunday night/Monday morning came and BOOM!! Winter seemed to be here once a again.

                                        My poor Lilac bush..crushed!! Due to the heavy snow.

Our power/heat was out for a couple hours due to the snow, but Mocha stayed warm in her sweatshirt.

On the contrary, my weekend (last Friday) started out with a little something like this...

So classy! Right?! Home made baked chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries with some Chandon Champagne. I'm not mad at it....

I got to hang out with my dogs...

Get things organized around the house... but somebody (Mocha... cough, cough) DOES NOT like it when I put her toys away. Of course she has to get them all back out... haha

Planned my weekly meals and stocked up on groceries/flowers for my next Pinterest creation.

My new flower centerpiece.

Enjoyed a night out on the town @ The Cellar in Corning.

However, it got a little crazy on the way home... : P


!I spent the day on Sunday shopping with my mom in Rochester and found these new Sperry rain boots. I am a little obsessed with them and wear them every chance I get.. including the "snow storm" we had. Yes, I thought these were a more suitable choice than Uggs for the occasion. I even got to meet up with a friend that lives in Rochester, who joined in on the shopping trip. So fun!

and the weekly dinners begin....

Sunday: Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Mozzarella Cheese & Basil. Tried something new... but FAILED!! They taste was good! However, the crust did not harden : (

Amaze!! They are from Martha Stewart (my childhood idol duh! haha)..A must try!!

Monday: Crispy Southwest Wraps
Italian cuisine meets Chinese cuisine...


Tuesday: Grilled Bruschetta Chicken with Edamame 'Fried' Rice.


Wednesday: lemon & Pepper Tilapia, Broccoli/Cauliflower Mixture, and Baked Cheddar Biscuits.

Thursday: Arugula Salad with Garden Penne Pasta and Garbanzo Beans.


Friday: Chicken, Goat cheese & Spinach Quesadillas 
Healthy Snacks:
Skinny Green Tropical Smoothie

Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt with Flax Seed & Sliced Strawberries


I found these flowers last night when I got home from teaching dance.. Just Because... from my husband. He's good! : )












No comments:

Post a Comment