Friday, April 6, 2012

SpRiNg BrEaK!!!

I am so happy that my Spring Break is finally here!!! I have a long list of spring cleaning/organizing to do as well as preparing for Easter dinner.  Yesterday was my first day off and it began with running errands and stocking up on food for Easter dinner at Wegmans. I enjoyed a piece of bruschetta pizza and a flavored  latte there for lunch. Delicious!! 
The organizing and cleaning actually began yesterday with the laundry/office/craft room. I went through stacks of papers and odds and ends and ended up with a huge garbage bag of stuff I no longer needed. (In with the new and out with the old) In order to be more organized, I went through everything and put our paper-work and documents in the proper labeled folders.  Thank you Target for these handy dandy office storage containers. (Don't mind the pile of laundry that is calling my name. )








We recently had a wooden privacy fence put in our backyard and the dogs are in heaven!! Now, we just need to do a little landscaping back there. Next project is adding on to our patio for a new hot-tub that is coming our way. Cannot wait!! 


Tomorrow is devoted to preparing for Easter!!
My egg plate is awaiting the dyed/decorated Easter eggs. Tomorrow they will be completed.

Yesterday, my long awaited purchase from Amazon arrived just in time. (My new I-Phone Easter bunny cover)


A few pictures from last weekend that I wanted to share but have not gotten around to it yet: 
Last week was a movie week for my husband and myself. We started by watching The Hunger Games.  "May the odds forever be in your favor."
It was a little bit violent and disturbing at times, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! (the nail polish is from china glaze's hunger games collection) We preceded that movie by renting The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I would have to say the same comments hold true for this movie as well. 
Last Sunday, I felt the need to cook up a storm and surprised my husband with these goodies: (the healthy version of course from Skinnytaste.com) 
 skinny loaded cheese fries 

skinny cheese sticks



Coming soon: Easter goodies and more spring cleaning updates....




No comments:

Post a Comment