Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LOVE THAT!!

                                                  ONLINE SHOPPING


The other day I came home to find my packages have arrived!!! I could not be happier after a week of anticipation to see everything in person I had ordered from online. I felt like it was Christmas morning opening all of the large brown packages. I tore into them just like a little kid would with so much excitement. I had been shopping around for Otter Cases. I heard how good they were at protecting and knew I needed something durable for both my I-Phone and my I-Pad. (Yes, I am obsessed with apple technology!) I found them both on AMAZON.com for a fraction of the price. After shopping around, I finally chose a gray and pink case for my phone and a black and hot pink one for the I-Pad. Seeing them in person, I was definitely happy with my choices. They usually run for about $50 or so per case and I got both cases for about $50.  I also found a snow white decal for my MAC computer that I obviously had to add to my online shopping cart.

                                                               
While on Amazon, I was looking for a good book that would keep me entertained but be light (not too serious). I am a fan of autobiographies and knowing that I am a sucker for the reality hit TV series "The Real Housewives of... ," I stumbled upon a couple of the housewives that have written their own books. My decisions include Bethany Frankel's book, A PLACE of YES and Lisa Vanderpump's SIMPLY DIVINE: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining.  I will have to let you know how they are...
                                                                








Besides Amazon, I did a little shopping on Nordstrom.com. A little side note... they have Free Shipping on everything!! I have been looking for TOMS to add to my shoe collection. They are not appealing to every body, but I have to say they are the most comfortable slip on shoes I have ever put on my feet! I also really love the fact that for every pair bought, they donate a pair to those in need of shoes. So while indulging myself, I get to also help those in need. Pictured below: my new black TOMS.


                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment