Friday, March 16, 2012

So, I know I have not posted lately... most likely due to all the multitasking going on (wink,wink). A little side note; the other night, my husband tells me he saw something on ABC and he explained to me that they were talking about how woman are not able to completely relax or at least they have a hard time doing so. This is due to the fact that they never feel like everything is completely accomplished and they feel guilty when they actually do relax. At first I thought he was making this up, (since he always says that about me) but he reassured me that he had in fact saw it on the television. I thought that was pretty crazy of how true it is! Since I have been running around like crazy, (and not relaxing) I thought I would at least post some pictures of what has been going on in my world.


Found my new obsession: A new place called Turtle Leaf Cafe. Amazing but healthy foods!!
Including my strawberry Panini and fruit salad with raspberry spinach smoothie


Mocha got her first haircut!!
And of course I had to post one of all the pups...
I have the best husband in the world who set up a massage appointment for me
Went bowling for the first time in years with my husband and some friends
Splurged and went crazy at ULTA
Got back in the studio to learn a dance
With all this warm weather, my husband and I have been making plans to hit up a Mets game this Summer.
And lastly, I have been busy crafting and making new meals
gluten-free/organic farfalla carbonara w/ peas

scambled eggs, asparagus, salmon, & goat cheese

taco stuffed-shells


cajun chicken pasta




pumpkin-pie smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment