Monday, March 19, 2012

SUNDAY FUNDAY!!

I think Sundays just might be my new favorite day of the week! Reason being... this is the one day that both my husband and I have off together, I get to catch up on crafting/cooking/my DVR'ed TV  shows, and we have been taking the dogs for a run. Not to mention, that past couple weeks, the weather has been absolutely amazing on Sundays!

This Sunday in particular, after my husband treated me to lunch and new Ray Ban sunglasses, (yes, I am spoiled!) I had time to try out some recipes:

                                                                      Minestrone Soup


Pumpkin Bread with cream cheese filling
from the Sunday Baker's blog (only 500 calories for entire loaf)



All natural Reese peanut butter cups
from my favorite blog; asmallsnippet.blogspot.com
(My husband seemed to enjoy these!!)


I even got to modge-podged some fabric to the these letters for the kitchen



No comments:

Post a Comment